N701 Three Seater Sofa
This item is available as a drop ship item and will deliver within 3 to 4 weeks from your time of purchase, pending available stock on hand. Once dispatched you will receive tracking, and a delivery appointment once the product reaches a close terminal. Contact us for availability or with any questions!
An inviting design that oozes comfort and relaxation. By combining the different pieces and sizes, you have limitless possibilities when it comes to creating your own unique setting.
Wooden frame wrapped in high density foam and fiber. Nylon glides. Fabric is 84% polyester, 16% acrylic, martindale 45,000 rubs.
N701 Three Seater Sofa dimensions: 82.6" Wide x 35.8" Deep x 29.9" High; Seat height 16.9"; Seat depth 21.7"
WARRANTYLarge upholstery goods such as sofas, sectionals, arm chairs, and benches are not covered under the umbrella of our commercial warranty. The construction of such goods are under warranty for (1) year against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear such as but not limited to piling, patina are tears are not warrantied by Industry West.
View full product warranties
PRODUCT CAREThe upholstery of the fabric and velvet sofas is not allowed to be washed. Furthermore, taking off the cushion covers and washing these in the machine (even at low temperature) will not only lighten the color, but will also shrink the fabric. To keep it in optimal condition we recommend vacuuming regularly with and upholstery attachment and avoid placing the sofa in direct sunlight.
• Treat spills immediately.
• Blot up as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Don’t rub.
• In case of a stain, use a clean, slightly damp white cloth, blotting from the outer edge to the center of the stain.
• Avoid using any chemical products not designed for polyester. Use a hairdryer on the lowest heat setting to evenly dry the fabric and prevent moisture rings.
• Pilling is a result of excess fiber coming off the fabric. This is not a defect but a characteristic of many upholstered fabrics. To remove it, we recommend using an antipilling machine. View All Product Care Information