Digital Advertising Account Manager - Remote
The Digital Account Manager and Analyst is ultimately responsible for the successful execution of Industry West’s digital online advertising campaigns, as well as relations with partner publishers. This position is responsible for building out campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Criteo, etc. and optimizing for internal KPIs.
Day-to-day work includes:
- Performing daily account management of paid search, display, and social advertising media campaigns for a variety of clients;
- Conducting keyword and competitive research and pull report data;
- Writing content for ads and landing pages;
- Implementing code and setting goals for conversion and call tracking;
- Generating reports for all KPIs;
- Researching and testing platforms, software, and tools; and
- Continuous communication of results and progress with internal teams.
- Meet with leadership to establish marketing goals, strategies and media objectives;
- Set up all necessary paid digital ad accounts and profiles necessary to run desired campaigns;
- Develop media plans including the development of custom audiences and use knowledge of DSP options (geotargeting, paid social media, video, keyword) to deliver appropriate messaging to audiences effectively;
- Plan and assist in building all paid digital advertising campaigns to meet goals and manage pacing/budgets;
- Prepare for tracking and monitoring online and offline goals and conversions; and
- Seek updates and remain current on all ad platform rules, regulations and best practices.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- An excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively; and
- Keen attention to detail.
A Bachelor’s degree or greater, or equivalent work experience in marketing
You will have 3+ years of digital advertising experience that includes heavy day-to-day work in Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and Instagram.
- Strong analytics knowledge·
- Creative problem solving·
- Outstanding computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Top-notch organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
To apply send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on Indeed